HUDU organises regular events and workshops to share information and good practice between health service commissioners and estate planners, public health professionals, local authority planners and others with an interest in planning for health issues.
Events are practically focussed with an emphasis on shared learning and identifying key issues and areas where practitioners would benefit from advice and support.
- policy and strategy updates and reviews
- reviewing evidence based material
- good practice case studies
- capacity building and training
- support on implementation
Information on planned and recent events is detailed below or in the left hand menu tabs.
For further information on event programmes, workshop notes and speaker presentations, please click on the relevant event title.